Wireless locks improve privacy for residents with dementia, and remove all traditional keys in nursing homes and institutions.Care Access is for people in need of care icluding people with dementia, living in nursing homes. The system replaces mechanical keys with a wireless chip, and opens doors for residents. The wireless function detects when a resident is within the proximity of his / her own door and unlocks it. If, however, the resident is too close to another door, his / her own door will not open.
- Nursing homes
- Sheltered housing
People with dementia can only access their own home.
- Avoid conflicts
- Improves the personal privacy for each individual
- Only the resident's own door will open
Using the system, access to homes can be monitored and controlled.
- No loss of regular keys
- Makes access more effective
- Fast unlocking - in less than a second.
Safety and security
Access can be revoked with a simple click in the software.
- Time-based access
- Approved for installation- and use on fire doors
- Safety and security for personnel and residents
Part of an innovative security system
Care Access replaces the traditional keys and improves the residents' privacy and well-being. The System is designed in collaboration with the Danish nursing sector. The input from this sector resulted in a basic functionality as well as future-proofing the system.
In addition, the system now includes:
- A wireless and innovative emergency call system with positioning (from where did the call originate)
- Alarming related to - and protection of - residents with dementia – an alarm is given if a resident leaves the nursing home or its area
- Automatic and intelligent bed- and door sensors - an alarm is given if a resident falls over or walks off.
- Maximum operational security within the ”Cloud”, with no intervention into existing IT system(s),.